For nearly a decade, this light has only been used in hospitals, labs & other medical facilities around the world protecting staff and patients against highly resistant pathogens as stated in the medical trials of 2011. This is also the only UVC light that can be used sanitizing the air when the room is occupied by people. It reduces the spread of disease by significantly reducing dangerous aerosol pathogens in the air we breathe as a result of people breathing, coughing and sneezing.
Businesses, restaurants and schools can remain open knowing the air is being sanitized to provide a healthier environment to protect their staff, customers and students from illnesses caused by aerosol pathogens as a result of asymptomatic person(s) breathing, coughing and sneezing.
Below is a chart of the protection one light fixture can provide in a specified area to help you choose the correct ratio of how many medical lights is needed to replace you existing light fixture whether it’s 1:2, 1:3, or 1:4
SCENARIO: How remove over 90% of the aerosol pathogens from the air you breathe in a 300 ft² area (20ft x 15ft).
SOLUTION: Installing a minimum of three 2×4 medical LED/UVC light fixtures in the 300 ft² area will remove 91% of airborne aerosol pathogens.
MEDICAL LIGHTING FIXTURE CALCULATOR
|AREA & ROOM SIZE||FIXTURES NEEDED TO ACHIEVE 95% PROTECTION||FIXTURES NEEDED TO ACHIEVE 91% PROTECTION|
|100 ft² area (10ft x 10ft)||Two (2)||One (1)|
|200 ft² area (20ft x 10ft)||Four (4)||Two (2)|
|300 ft² area (20ft x 15ft)||Six (6)||Three (3)|
|400 ft² area (20ft x 20ft)||Eight (8)||Four (4)|
|500 ft² area (20ft x 25ft)||Ten (10)||Five (5)|
- This light, not only lights a room, but disinfects it of dangerous pathogens according to a 2011 medical trial research report.
- Both the Canadian and American Journal of Infection Control reported very complimentary articles in 2017 & 2018.
- Even USAID uses the fixture in their mobile medical facilities sent to Ebola stricken territories to protect their medical volunteers when treating Ebola patients.
- This LED is the best choice in replacing a fluorescent 2×4 recessed fixture which instantly saves you up to 75% on electricity. It also has a 0-10V dimming capability and a 80% CRI for enhancing colors & items when working in high task environments.
- UL, ETL & CSA is one of the certifications that is required for your electrical products to operate safely in North America.
- CE is the certification that is require for your electrical products to operate safely in Europe and other international countries.